The offered Foaming agents are created in a way to fulfill each and every requirement of our clients and deliver them the optimum results. This is done by adjusting the speed of decomposition, size of particle and gas yield. Sensitive polymers can be made using our provided foaming agents. Moreover, the these agents can be implemented in almost every rubber, plastic or thermoplastic applications.
- Induction of heat decomposes the foaming agents present in chemicals during carrying out a chemical reaction.
- The process of decomposition can either be endothermic or exothermic. Heat is released by exothermic agents during decomposition, resulting in faster process.
- Further, Nitrogen is known as the blowing agent which is released and usually all the foaming agents are known as Azodicarbonamide having molecular formula C2H4 O2N4.
Benefits of using Foaming Agents:
- These are used in various applications during the processing of rubber and plastics.
- Weight can be reduced, thus making the resultant product light weight
- Due to cost effectiveness, can be used as an excellent raw material
- Can absorb noise and insulate heat
|GRADES ||AC-P ||AC-P4575 ||AC-E1P ||PT ||EV |
|Apperance ||Faint yellow power ||Faint yellow power ||Faint yellow power ||Faint yellow power ||Faint yellow power |
|Decomposition Temperature (ºC) ||200±5 ||190±5 ||155±5 ||124±5 ||136±5 |
|Gas Forming (MG/G)> ||235±5 ||232±5 ||200±5 ||130±5 ||165±5 |
|Average Diameter of Granula< ||6-8 ||6-8 ||6-8 ||12 ||12 |
|Loss On Heating (%)< ||0.15 ||0.15 ||0.15 ||0.16 ||0.16 |
|pH Value ||6.5-8.5 ||6.5-8.5 ||6.5-8.5 ||6.5-8.5 ||6.5-8.5 |