DPOBLEND Speciality Polyblend Compound
We serve our clients DPOBLEND, a polyblend compound which is highly demanded for its flexibility, toughness, high tenacity, resistance to abrasion, soft texture, minimum compression set and many other properties. Because of its aforementioned features and properties, the mentioned product has better performance in comparison to EVA.
Our offered DPOBLEND shows excellent compatibility with a number of material such as EVA, PP, PC, PMMA, PS, EDPM, SBR, ABS, PBT, PET and many more. The process of manufacturing and its simplified formula have made it an ideal choice for various applications such as sport products, foaming, yoga pads, shoes with high-end, automobile parts, as an impact modifier for the plastics and various other molding applications.
Specialty Polyblend Compounds come with low shrinkage and are configured to provide part shrinkage as well as post-curing action comparable with a nitrile or kindred elastomer. Most of the times, cases, tooling changes are not needed when shifting to an ls compound. Offered with high tensile as well as modulus values, these area lso appreciated for good compression set and aging properties. Provided Specialty Polyblend Compounds are high temperature resistant compounds, which are offered with high viscosity and high green strength.
Some benefits of the mentioned product are bulletined below:
- Highly flexible for easy processing and reducing cost of production
- Shows high compatibility with material like plastic and rubber
- Resistivity against low temperatures, shocks and slippery
- Non-toxic and odor free material which can be recycle
- Suited for medical as well as healthcare applications.
- Offered with chemical, UV and wear resistance.
- Accessible with specific melting point as well as boiling point.
- Serviceable in non-vulcanized utilization as well, these are provided with precise formulation and uniformity.
|Grades || ||DE-1 ||DE-2 |
|Elongation ||ASTM D5630 ||465% ||405% |
|Hardness ||ASTM D2240 ||65 Shore A ||69 shore A |
|Tensile Strength ||ASTM D637 ||2.45 kg/cm2 ||2.65 kg/cm2 |
|MF(190ºC/2.16kg) ||ASTM D1238 ||45.7g/10 min ||45.7g/10 min |
|Density ||ASTM D792 ||0.90±0.2g/cm3 ||0.90±0.2g/cm3 |
|ASH Content ||ASTM D5630 ||10.16% ||10.16% |